Northern Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Falls Pack is a Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the Northern Falls Pack, we are a new pack based from WolfQuest. Please remain active in posting on here and the Thread.
Latest topics
» Dimness Profound By Luna Ad Noctum
The Densite I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Cats Musical Memory Lyrics Andrew Lloyd Webber
The Densite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:59 am by Guest

» Ninja Training Book Pdf
The Densite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:38 am by Guest

» Making Chocolate Nut Bark
The Densite I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:01 am by Guest

» Guest Thread
The Densite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:56 am by Guest

» Character Relations Discussion
The Densite I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:17 am by Melloette

» Mountain Pass
The Densite I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:59 am by Melloette

» Alliteration Sensation!
The Densite I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:42 pm by Melloette

» Everything but Yes and No
The Densite I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:28 pm by Melloette

» The Densite
The Densite I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:33 am by Ice

» Cliff of Fate
The Densite I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:08 pm by Melloette

» Northern Fall
The Densite I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:49 am by Cheshire

Season and Weather
It is currently summer here at the Northern Falls. Days are long and hot, and nights are cold. Can you find a warm spot to spend the night?
Top posters
Ayla
The Densite I_vote_lcapThe Densite I_voting_barThe Densite I_vote_rcap 
Duxav
Philo
Melloette
Ice
Cheshire
Karla

The Densite

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Duxav
General
Duxav

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: None

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:54 am

The Densite Betas%20den

{D E N - S I T E}

The heart of the home of the pack. Many holes around the main area that are similar to this, each big enough for 1-2 wolves. Big trees shelter the pack from the harsh weather that may come upon the pack.

Back to top Go down
https://northernfallspack.rpg-board.net
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: No one

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:36 am

Philo didn't stop running, dodging through the trees. "Stupid wolves. Stupid wolves. Stupid wolves!" he growled angrily. He wondered why he was even still there. It was time to move on. These females were nothing like what he was used to dealing with. Nothing like anywolf he'd met before.

Letting out another fierce growl he wasn't watching where he was going. His paw caught on a root and he was brought to a quick halt. Muttering grumpily as he lay face first in the dirt, Philo unhooked his paw from the root. Standing he gave a short yelp as his front left paw felt his weight. It wasn't broken so he assumed he'd sprained or bruised it. "That's just great," he growled to himself. "Just great..." The male moved forward on his three good legs until he reached a comfortable spot under a tree. There he lay down, licking his hurt paw.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:42 am

Ice stopped a ways away when she saw Philo licking his paw. She walked over, then noticed that it was swelling. The female looked around for some herbs but found nothing, so she trotted away and found some comfrey, returning a short while later with a mouthful of the stuff she sat beside him, then began to grind it up with her teeth.

Ice gave Phi no time to complain as she dabbed the poultice on. "I didn't mean to upset you," she said, her voice clear and calm. The femme was fully into her work but spoke as though she were looking right at him with no other occupation.
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:39 am

Philo looked up to see Ice. Something was in her mouth which she was chewing up. His nose wrinkled in disgust as she placed the pulpy mush on his hurt paw. "Eww... What was that for?" The male stuck out his tongue shaking his head. He thought that was just gross.

It took him a moment to realise she had spoken and it wasn't about the stuff she had put on him. He let out a annoyed noise without opening his mouth. "Why'd you follow me anyway?" he asked, no kindness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:59 am

Ice looked up, not at all shocked. "I don't know the territory, and I knew you would hurt yourself." she said. "That's comfrey. It will help your paw, it should numb the pain soon enough." she spoke evenly. "You're a male. Males always end up getting hurt when they are angry."

Ice shook, revealing a flash of her pale red collar through her fur without noticing. The white female sat once again, her pelt free of debris. "Why are you so angry today, anyways. Something on your mind?" she asked casually, still unaware of her collar protruding from her fur.
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:57 am

"I don't know the territory, and I knew you would hurt yourself." she said. "That's comfrey. It will help your paw, it should numb the pain soon enough." she spoke evenly. "You're a male. Males always end up getting hurt when they are angry."

"I resent that," Philo grumbled back. "I don't get hurt when I get angry. I merely didn't know the area and so fell." He pulled back his paw and really wanted to lick the stuff Ice had, put on there off. Thinking better of it, he figured she would only scold him and get more anyway.

The male gave a huff. "It's just Melloette. How can one wolf think they are ignored when it blatantly obvious that they are not? And then want to go take their own life over it? I cheated death once and I believe no wolf should ever willingly take their own life." Philo gave a grunt. He then looked over at Ice noticing something red poking out from under her fur. He gave a bark and jumped back, snarling at her. "You human dog! Have you come to capture us all?! Where is your human? You won't take me alive!"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:14 am

Ice was listening intently when Philo jumped away and snapped at her, she whimpered and stuck her tail to her stomach. "P-please!" she whimpered. "There was a fire! They died! I couldn't go home! Please don't hurt me!" she pleaded, nearly sobbing. The female rubbed against a tree, concealing the collar again, then looked back at Philo.

Ice perssed herself to the ground, looking up at Philo with pleading eyes. "Don't hurt me Philo. I don't want to die!" she whined, fear showing plainly in her voice and shaking figure. She tried to keep her eyes up, but the bristeling male genuinely frightened her. She couldn't hear his growl, only the roaring of flames and the scent of burnt flesh.

Without thinking, Ice ran and hid herself in Philo's fur, sobbing. "I'm sorry, I should have told you. Please don't hurt me!" she whimpered, her body quaking uncontrollably, all the worries, anger and fear escaping her at once.
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:06 am

Philo didn't calm down as Ice whimpered and whined. She had been a human lover, something he despised. Humans had tried to kill him before, so now just the thought of them sent a fear through his heart like a dagger through flesh. He continued to snarl at the white female, a low growl continuing to grumble from his throat. To him, she was scared for nothing, he wouldn't harm her unless she attacked.

Alarm rushed through him as she quickly approached. He crouched down ready to defend himself. What she did, however, surprised him. For a moment he was stunned as she sobbed into his fur. When he came back to himself he stepped back, still fearful himself. His eyes darted around afraid it might all be a trick and the humans were only waiting to pounce. "I'm not going to hurt you!" he growled, taking another step back. Philo really didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:14 am

Ice forced her whimpers to cease. "The-- The pup," she choked. "I- I got him-- He died, right in front of me. They though I killed him. They shot at me. I ran-- I ran away." Her scentences came out in regged gasps until she regained control over herself. "I am a coward. I am weak." she whispered, her voice steadying again.

The female trembled once more, ridding herself of the memories. She sighed, sitting. "I am weak, Philo. You, and only you, may no longer call me Ice. Ice is strong. I am not." she rose, shook the rest of her neck fur over the collar, and sat again. "I am not." she whispered, repeating herself. "Understood? You may not call me Ice any longer."
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:42 am

Philo didn't understand Ice's blubbering. He had no idea what she was talking about. She seemed to be speaking of things he knew nothing about, possibly from her past. This only confused him more, taking another step back, getting further away from the nonsense talking female.

The instinct to run and not look back came over him. However he stayed put, automatically scoffing as she said 'ice was strong.' "Ice is not strong, it is brittle and weak. It can be broken more easily than the trunk of a tree. Not only that but ice is temporary, melting away when things get too hot. No, ice is not strong..."

He turned away, his fear fading, a smirk, appearing on his lips, "Besides what would I call you if not Ice?" Philo left it at that and limped away, going to find some water to drink. The male found a small stream and lapped up the cool water before sitting by the edge. The females that found their way to this place were definitely strange, he concluded.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:14 pm

The pale wolf sat back, "Ah, Philo. I am not talking about frosted ice that only covers bits and pieces of small water. I am speaking of the thick, unbreakable ice that covers and stills rivers in the winter, staying far into the spring. Ice has it's time, and in that time it is strong. You shall call me Teeda." she said, following after him, her shoulders rising as she walked.

'Teeda' allowed her muscles to relax and though he had snapped at her and obviously hated her, she trusted this wolf. "So just don't tell other people." she said, her voice calm again, all ferocity gone with the passing water of the stream. "Teeda is a nice name. It was my name. I am taking it back." she smiled at her own words.
Back to top Go down
Ayla
General
Ayla

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: She would not stoop to such a thing

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:56 am

The white wolf didn't concern herself with the voices ahead as she trotted into the clearing, her golden gaze flicking between Philo and Ice as she sensed some kind of tension in the air. The other white wolf was relaxed and smiling, almost as Ayla had suspected she would be now that she had dropped her guard, and Philo was sitting by the edge of a small stream. Their quarrels were not her problem so she didn't bother herself with asking what was wrong.

However, the sight of the small stream brought a rising thirst in her throat and she had little choice but to walk over to them. Trotting up somewhat close to Philo, she lowered her alabaster muzzle to the water, lapping up the cool liquid with little expression. Lifting her head and licking the last few drops from her jaw, she took a few steps away and sat down, lifting a paw and falling into her usual action of cleaning her paws, something that had become almost more than habit nowadays.

/lame D:
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:28 am

Philo groaned silently to himself when Ice followed him. "Even that ice is brittle to the strength of a bolder. Even the thickest ice can break," he sighed. This was all getting very irritating to the male. Where was a normal female for him to woo?

As if on cue to stir things up, Ayla came along. Finally something more amusing than the human dog... he thought. Sitting up he shot Ayla a smile. "Ah, dear Ayla, come to grace us with your presence. Has Melloette actually thrown herself off the cliff? Or has she reconsidered?" She's the only one to blame if she did chuck herself off, he thought with a huff.

Forcing a smile onto his face he looked at both the females. "I'm just so lucky to be here in the presence of lovely white females..."
Back to top Go down
Ayla
General
Ayla

Wolf Info:

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:53 am

"Ah, dear Ayla, come to grace us with your presence. Has Melloette actually thrown herself off the cliff? Or has she reconsidered? I'm just so lucky to be here in the presence of lovely white females..."

Ayla was unsurprised when the brown male immediately struck up a conversation, her smouldering gaze lifting from an inspection of her forepaws to settle upon him and his smile which looked almost forced. I wonder what Ice has been putting him through, she thought with an inner smirk as she noticed he was not his usual easily flirting self, she seems to be doing a better job than I at bringing him down.

Strangely enough though, she was not entirely in the mood to just shoot him down. Part of her almost wanted to play along for a while. Lying had been a rather important part of her... career, and she missed it greatly, such scenarios not being all too uncommon in her line of work. Yes, she would play along for a while for her own amusement, just to let him fall harder when she got bored, something she suspected would happen all too soon.

"No, no, she is still with us, must have seen some kind of light in such a strong wolf as yourself." she yawned off-handedly in a silky smooth voice, fluffing out her tail as though the compliment was mostly in passing. She stretched out her slender frame, her lean muscle quivering beneath her fur as she came to stand, shaking out her pristine pelt as she looked him over as if seeing him again for the first time. "And as a matter of fact, I don't blame her."

It felt good to be lying so cleanly again with none of the mucky feelings marring her words, instead a well-practiced smile slipping across her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Philo was a little confused at Ayla's compliment of himself. He didn't let it show but he was very surprised that she was playing back with him. It didn't seem to be real, the male was sure she wasn't serious but wasn't going to stop him from doing something other than sitting around.

"Ayla, my dear, I didn't think you liked me so much. I'm flattered," his ears were folded back, as he feigned being flattered. "I always thought you hated me. Icy here likes me enough but you... Well... I guess I'm just a very lucky male." He didn't have to force his smile so much any-more. Philo enjoyed playing around.
Back to top Go down
Ayla
General
Ayla

Wolf Info:

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Ayla allowed a small, shallow, satisfied smile to make a home on her lips at his words as he smiled in reply. She enjoyed the fact that he believed her words, or at least pretended to, and the taking on of a new persona, as she had so often done to trick wolves, felt comfortable and familiar - moreso than she felt in her own skin. She padded quietly back to the very edge of the water as she allowed a sly smirk to play around the corners of her mouth.

"You are indeed very lucky, few catch my attention but you seem to have managed to," she spoke smoothly, calmly, but without her permission the words stirred memories. The image of the only wolf to truly capture her attention flashed before her eyes, his sapphire eyes and white form bringing a far more 'real' expression to her face as her lower jaw lowered a little in surprise at how quickly it had been conjured. She could remember every contour of his muscled build and the positioning of every strand of fur, despite the fact that she had tried to lock away the memories in the depths of her mind.

Though for her it felt like a millenium, it was only for a split second that her features had changed before they returned to her trademark scowl, her eyes averting to the ground as she mentally reprimanded herself for allowing her memories so much freedom. Though the lying had bought her pleasure and the banter being almost enjoyable, she began to walk away almost as soon as it had started, without explanation.

Returning to the main area of what she presumed would be made the den, Ayla dropped herself down at the base of a tree and rest her head in her paws, setting to work at rebuilding stronger barriers in her mind to keep such memories out.
Back to top Go down
Melloette
General
Melloette

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:34 am

Melloette entered the den with a bit of a sorrowful air to her. Letting loose a sigh, she looked about - for Philo.

The male seemed to be chatting with Ayla. Frowning, she stood back. Philo had been rather angry with her. A simple apology would not do too well - they never did. What she had said could not be taken back.

Ears falling back and tummy grumbling, she sat and watched Philo and Ayla converse. Philo seemed to like Ayla quite a bit. Feeling a twinge of jealousy at the attention that the pretty white female was getting, Melloette averted her gaze. Why feel jealous when it was Philo? He gave all females that much attention. No. It was not Philo's attention she secretly craved. It was the attention of a male that she was sure hardly noticed that she existed.

Then, suddenly, Ayla had walked away. Observing this all, Melloette kept a safe distance from them all. In the main den area, she lowered herself to the earth, bidding her cheery self back into play. Maybe she needed a nap. Yet, the longer she laid there, the harder it became to sleep.

Images flashed across her closed eyes. Her mind refused to shut off. Giving up, she rose and stretched out her limbs and back. "
      I bet he would never fancy a scrawny thing like me, anyway," she grumbled to herself before licking at her dry mouth. Giving in to her need of thirst, she moved to the small stream not far from the den and was met reluctantly by a very much so alone Philo. Doing her best to not do anything to irritate him, she lowered her head and took a long drink of water.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:23 am

Ice sighed, silently thanking Philo for not telling the female. He was a good wolf, even if he didn't trust her anymore, or ever did. She looked at her paws, "then I am Ice." she whispered as she walked by Philo, brushing his fur accidentally as she passed.

Ice trotted to the edge of the group, she sat and watched them, Ayla speaking with Mel, Philo flirting with them. Shesat and breathed in the scents of the forest, wondering what she would be doing if her family hadn't died. What if the baby hadn't died in front of her? What if they hadn't driven her away? What if?
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:35 am

Philo continued to grin as Ayla seemed to speak such rosy words. It was a nice change from the harsh ones that usually left her mouth. It was going well before she suddenly changed and without warning left. Hadn't she been having any fun? It certainly looked like she had been enjoying herself. Tilting his head Philo watched her leave, disappointed to see her go.

Melloette came by to drink from the stream. He wasn't sure what to think of her now. She had been so stubborn earlier. The female had been able to get him angry like few wolves could. Feeling something brush against him, Philo's fur stood on end. It had only been Ice leaving. He was happy about that. He didn't really care for weepy emotional females, especially those associated with humans. His eyes wandered back over to Melloette. "I see you survived your ordeal," he said harshly.
Back to top Go down
Ayla
General
Ayla

Wolf Info:

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:14 am

Callisto.

The name reverberated around her mind and started to unwravel a multitude of things she had kept well locked up. She kept her eyes fixed on the bushes ahead as she ground her teeth in an effort to burn out the name and everything to do with it. Not now. she thought with determination as she slowly began to push it all away, back down into the dark recesses of her mind. Maybe you should let it- No. she cut the voice off bluntly. She would not let her memories rule her life so, they could stay right where they belonged in her opinion - in the past.

Getting stiffly to her paws, her mind now completely washed free of his face and all traces of her past locked away behind walls she refused to bring down. She shook out her coat, an old habit of the north, and turned her head to see Philo talking with Melloette and Ice sitting a little way off. Oneof the locks rattled in her mind and she wrinkled her nose. There was some small part of Philo that almost reminded her of that certain white he-wolf and she didn't like it.

"I'm going hunting." she called out shortly to the both. It was more of a statement, but despite herself there was an almost indiscernable note in her voice that seemed to be offering them to come, even though she insisted to herself that she was hunting to be alone. Equally, she felt the need to chase something and bring it down, to burn off all of the building energy and tension that had started to accumulate in her muscles.

She wanted to just leave at that as she slowly began to walk away, but didn't quite get herself to leave the clearing before she could hear a possible response.
Back to top Go down
Melloette
General
Melloette

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:57 am

"I see you survived your ordeal."

Melloette lifted her gaze to look at Philo. She did not have it in her to be rude to the male, but she also did not want to be seen as kissing up to the male, or brown nosing. She kept quiet as she rolled over the things that she might say.

Would it be easiest just to say yes and walk away? Melloette sighed and looked at the brown form that was Philo. Reluctantly, she dipped her head. Her muzzle dripped with water, but that was to be expected. Her tongue swiped around her mouth in an attempt to collect the residue as she thought. "
      Yes," she responded finally. "And I am sorry for the worry and anger that I have put you through."

At least it was honest.

"I'm going hunting."

Sweet salvation!

"
      I'll come with you," Melloette remarked before darting after Ayla. Anything that could get her away from Philo and his anger was a welcome opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:27 am

Ice couldn't help but grumble, alone again with Philo. "Look, Phi. Is it really so bad that I was a human dog? I've been trying to get rid of this hate-trap for almost a year, it hasn't even frayed!" she barked, pawing at the red contraption again, making it fully visible to the chocolate male.

With calm eyes she turned to him, knowing exactly what she wanted, or what he wanted. "You hate me now. I get that. Why don't you help me get rid of this thing and if you want you can 'miss' and break my jugular instead?" she shrugged, not smiling, her eyes not even pleading for him to spare her.
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:30 pm

The reply from Melloette was unexpected. She apologised. It rather surprised him but he didn't reply, he was too prideful for that. Philo glanced over at Ayla as she mentioned going hunting. The male was about to answer about going after her but Melloette was far to quick, beating him to it. His ears dropped down in annoyance.

Philo closed his eyes in frustration as Ice came over reminding him once again of the dreaded humans. "I won't 'help' you Iccce," the male hissed. Not even looking at her he broke into a run after the other females. He didn't much like Melloette right then but he would choose her and Ayla's presence over being left alone with the dog.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:33 am

Ice let a snarl rip from her throat, "I was asking for help! You have no heart!" she snapped after him. The female walked to the slow-flowing stream and looked at the water where the current nearly stopped. She looked at herself, staring at the bright red collar, it was shiny, like blood, until she realized that it had blood on it. Icy looked at her hind paw, and saw her toenail was missing and had been replaced by a puddle of crimson liquid.

She sighed, it would stop bleeding. Ice looked closely at the collar and took in every detail. She noticed the white lining around it, the metal contraption holding it together, and how it was loose. Loose? excitement trembled through the wolf, she ran to the nearest tree with low branches and lurched back and forth until the metal latch caught. Then she pulled, hard.

Nothing happened for a while but when it finally did Ice was trembling, her neck had gone raw and her paw was soaked in blood. She gave a final heave, deciding that if nothing happened, she would give up. Thankfully, the latch gave a jingling sound as it hit the dusty earth, bouncing a few inches. Ice stared at the metal, looking rusted from blood. The female collapsed where she stood, breathing hard and trying not to burst into laughter. From the wetness of her neck she knew that her skin was broken where it was raw, but she didn't care.

The wolf pulled herself to the stream and watched the water turn a deep red as her blood cleared itself from her coat, then she just lay waiting for her strength to return and her blood to stop flowing in the small tendrils that it had begun to make. "Like red smoke," she whispered, watching it, mesmerized.

The female woke from a daze she didn't remember falling into and shot up. Her neck and side was wet but the blood had stopped flowing. The milky femme walked to the bank of the stream and shook the droplets away from her, then broke away at a run towards the mountain range, sobbing for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Densite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite   The Densite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Densite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northern Falls  :: Northern Falls RolePlay :: Around the Densite :: Densite-
Jump to: