Northern Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Falls Pack is a Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the Northern Falls Pack, we are a new pack based from WolfQuest. Please remain active in posting on here and the Thread.
Latest topics
» Dimness Profound By Luna Ad Noctum
Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Cats Musical Memory Lyrics Andrew Lloyd Webber
Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:59 am by Guest

» Ninja Training Book Pdf
Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:38 am by Guest

» Making Chocolate Nut Bark
Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:01 am by Guest

» Guest Thread
Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:56 am by Guest

» Character Relations Discussion
Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:17 am by Melloette

» Mountain Pass
Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:59 am by Melloette

» Alliteration Sensation!
Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:42 pm by Melloette

» Everything but Yes and No
Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:28 pm by Melloette

» The Densite
Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:33 am by Ice

» Cliff of Fate
Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:08 pm by Melloette

» Northern Fall
Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:49 am by Cheshire

Season and Weather
It is currently summer here at the Northern Falls. Days are long and hot, and nights are cold. Can you find a warm spot to spend the night?
Top posters
Ayla
Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_vote_lcapMelloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_voting_barMelloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_vote_rcap 
Duxav
Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_vote_lcapMelloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_voting_barMelloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_vote_rcap 
Philo
Melloette
Ice
Cheshire
Karla

Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Melloette
General
Melloette

Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea Empty
PostSubject: Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea   Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea 2VTRh

Building Blocks
Name :: Melloette
Nickname(s) :: Mel, Mello

Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea Fang

A Layer of Coating
Coat(Length) :: Short fur that is rather thick and soft
Fur Colour :: Her fur is a sandy sort of russet colour
Eye Colour :: Mel's eyes are a bright grey lined with a hue of sunset orange-y/pink and bright blues
Markings/Scars :: Various markings that are like spots line her pelt, along with the normal ones of a wolf. Her tail is a gradient that looks like scales in the right lighting
Build :: Melloette is a thin and lanky wolf with legs that are proportionally too long for her small body

Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea RED-WOLVES

The Shiny Stuff
Personality :: One might look at her and assume that she is a free spirited type made for feeling the wind fly through her fur and enjoying every moment of sunlight. Well, that would be the correct assumption. Melloette is a kind hearted spirit who grew up by the coast of a vast ocean. Her main diet consisted of fish, hare, and the occasional manta ray and young shark that had drawn too close to shore. She has a strong distaste for areas like woodlands, and much prefers wide open spaces with bodies of water. The female is an easy to get along with being who enjoys the occasional prank and joke.
She thrives in the sunlight, but does not mind rain. She loves both, but finds the night to be too dark for her tastes. Melloette finds her heart easily swayed towards trust, and she holds romantic tendencies. Most of the time, though, she is oblivious to things like flirting when it is aimed at her, but will play match maker like there was no tomorrow. She is a purely honest wolf who fails miserably at telling lies and also finds herself with different habits than wolves who grew up in the woodlands or mountains. Though she is bit of a klutz with her feet, Melloette is the owner of a beautiful and graceful voice.

Weaknesses :: Temperamental, impulsive, not too strong, nosy
Strengths :: Speedy, good stamina, kind heart
Talents :: Running, swimming, fishing
Habits :: Making drawings in dirt, pacing in circles before bed (six clockwise and two counter-clockwise- every time), grooming her paws when bored

Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea Mexican+wolf+compr

Chaining Bonds
Crush/Mate :: Duvav
Pups :: None
Friends :: She has yet to make any friends
Enemies :: She has yet to make any enemies
Mother :: Reshi :: dead :: Reshi was a small female with off white fur that held but one marking that rested on her right flank. It was a spot of black that was not too unlike the marking of a leopard's pelt. She was, essentially, a grown up Melloette, but was much more withdrawn than her daughter due to knowledge of the world and its hardships.
Father :: Zek :: dead :: He was a large male with red-wolf blood that was pure to the very last .000000000000001 percent. His family had been bred in a center for generations before the wolves were released to the wild shortly after Zek's birth. His parents died quickly without the humans to feed them, but he and his siblings found a way to survive off of small deer and washed up sea-creatures. They made their home by the sea and taught themselves what they thought would be essential. He was a very bold and flirtatious creature who took more than one mate. There were at least a dozen females that he bonded heartily with, and none knew of the others. Though, only two of the female's gave birth, and one died just after the pups had begun to eat solids.]
Sister - half :: Circe :: alive :: A beige female that strongly resembled her mother, rather than her father, but has his bold eyes. She leads the Silver Hollows Pack and has her heart stolen by a rather handsome male by the name of Aatto
Sister - half :: Siyren :: dead :: A dark hearted female who looked everything like her father. She killed both Zek and was the cause for his "hidden" mate's death - a female by the name of Keesa. Very blood thirsty and power hungry
Sister :: Calypso :: dead :: A bright and spunky female who met her demise in a terrible accident. She looked like her father
Brother - half :: Cardvier :: dead :: A male who looked like his mother, Keesa. He was an intelligent being who had planned on taking over as a healing wolf, rather than holding ambitions for power.
Brother - half :: Caesar :: dead :: A male who looked like his mother. He had planned to take the place of his father as the one in charge before he met an untimely death.
Brother :: Keloe :: dead :: Like, Melloette, he was a kind hearted male who was a gentleman through and through. He met his death the same way as many of his other siblings.
Brother :: Vinecent :: dead :: Like his father, Vinecent was ambitious and won many female's over - but with his pup-like cuteness. He was less than a year old at the time of his death.

Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea Red-wolf

Good Riddance
First Year :: The night that saw the birth of Melloette and her brother was one that was like any other. Nothing went wrong with the birth, and no pups of the batch were lost. Her parents felt as though they were the luckiest ones in the world. However, when the two were just over two months old, their father returned with four little pups from a hunting trip one day, things got complicated. The little ones, all just beyond their second month of life, had no idea what was going on. They just saw the others as new playmates and enjoyed themselves thoroughly.

They did not see the tension that rose between the two wolves, or hear the arguments that the two had in the middle of the night.

They grew up together, but had quickly fallen into their own little "groups." When Momma Reshi told them that there would be more pups on the way, the six were as excited as ever. Their first year was rather uneventful, but their next was to be unlike any they would see.

Second Year :: After little Vinecent and Calypso were born, with their three other siblings dead at his side, they noticed that Reshi was becoming more and more withdrawn from them - particularly the four that Zek had brought home with him. Melloette tried to comfort her mother, but the looks of pain that she got broke her heart, so she left the older female alone.

It was hardly six months after Vinecent's birth that the storm came. Winds whipped like none other. The family rushed further from the coast to escape the rising waters, but it was too late. When it all was gone, they had lost Reshi and Vinecent. Their bodies were found some days later, hard and cold. Zek was lost to this, and saw not the dark ambitions within his daughter. After Reshi's death, he took the older six aside and informed them about their heritage. Melloette had suspected it the whole time, but felt nothing change on her scales of caring. Her father had always weirded her out a bit, and now she knew why. However, her "sisters" were not so amused by it. Siyren quickly went mad and killed all that she could.

It was all that Melloette could do to get herself and Circe out of there in one piece. Her beige counterpart had tried reasoning with the maddened female, but it had no use. From out of the blue, two wolves sprung onto the scene. One was a sly looking female that Melloette soon learned to be named Lamia, and the male she would never find out the name of. While Lamia tried to strike a fight with the pacifist that was Circe and with Melloette, the male killed Siyren. Melloette had gotten the fighting away from Circe, but when Lamia broke away, the only thing she saw was Circe looking forlornly over Siyren's dead body.

Her sister was never the same after that. Even after their father's announcement, Melloette saw Circe as a sister as true as any of the ones that were purely related. The two set off, leaving behind the dead bodies of their family. They did not take long to separate, as Circe had gotten short fused and was always causing fights between the two.

With the Northern Falls :: Melloette has recently come across the territory and has hopes that her future will not weigh too heavily on her past.

Last edited by Melloette on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: No one

PostSubject: Re: Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea   Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:13 am

Melly sounds sweet! Can't wait to meet her!
Back to top Go down
Melloette
General
Melloette

PostSubject: Re: Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea   Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:16 am

I look forward to RPing as her! She'll be a blast

but I want to finish tidying up her bio so that I have a real feel for her
Back to top Go down
Ayla
General
Ayla

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: She would not stoop to such a thing

PostSubject: Re: Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea   Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:36 am

Ooh, Miss Melly here sounds like she'll be a very interesting character, though I wonder how Ayla will react to her c:<
Back to top Go down
Duxav
General
Duxav

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: None

PostSubject: Re: Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea   Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:17 am

Nice Charrie Marsh-Mellow! Look forth to meeting her in the RP!
Back to top Go down
https://northernfallspack.rpg-board.net
Melloette
General
Melloette

PostSubject: Re: Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea   Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:23 am

thanks! I'm certain that she'll fit right in (or not, you never know)
Back to top Go down
Ayla
General
Ayla

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: She would not stoop to such a thing

PostSubject: Re: Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea   Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:29 am

Ooh, I love the updates done to her bio; a very interesting history and I saw the mention of Aatto in there xD
Back to top Go down
Melloette
General
Melloette

PostSubject: Re: Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea   Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:23 am

And Circe xD they're siblings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea   Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melloette, the Meldody of the Sea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northern Falls  :: Pack Discussion :: Character Biographies-
Jump to: