Northern Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Falls Pack is a Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the Northern Falls Pack, we are a new pack based from WolfQuest. Please remain active in posting on here and the Thread.
Latest topics
» Dimness Profound By Luna Ad Noctum
Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Cats Musical Memory Lyrics Andrew Lloyd Webber
Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:59 am by Guest

» Ninja Training Book Pdf
Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:38 am by Guest

» Making Chocolate Nut Bark
Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:01 am by Guest

» Guest Thread
Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:56 am by Guest

» Character Relations Discussion
Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:17 am by Melloette

» Mountain Pass
Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:59 am by Melloette

» Alliteration Sensation!
Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:42 pm by Melloette

» Everything but Yes and No
Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:28 pm by Melloette

» The Densite
Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:33 am by Ice

» Cliff of Fate
Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:08 pm by Melloette

» Northern Fall
Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:49 am by Cheshire

Season and Weather
It is currently summer here at the Northern Falls. Days are long and hot, and nights are cold. Can you find a warm spot to spend the night?
Top posters
Ayla
Cheshire's Mad World. I_vote_lcapCheshire's Mad World. I_voting_barCheshire's Mad World. I_vote_rcap 
Duxav
Cheshire's Mad World. I_vote_lcapCheshire's Mad World. I_voting_barCheshire's Mad World. I_vote_rcap 
Philo
Melloette
Ice
Cheshire
Karla

Cheshire's Mad World.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheshire
Forager
Cheshire

Cheshire's Mad World. Empty
PostSubject: Cheshire's Mad World.   Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:12 am

C h e s h i r e .

Cheshire's Mad World. Esmeree-2

G e n e r a l .

Nickname(s):
Chess, Chessie.

Forager.

Cheshire's Mad World. Symbol

A p p e a r a n c e .

Fur Color:
Cheshire is a stunning wolf with features more of a husky rather than a wolf & at times may be mistaken for one. The lower half of her body from her legs up to her shoulders & thighs consist of a soft creamy blend. This same warm cream also runs from her muzzle covering nearly her entire face then runs down her neck then down her stomach. A pure black falls over her as a top layer & covers the tops of her head along & ends at the tip of her tail. It covers her ears but the cream color resides within her ears, only allowing the back of her ears to be covered by the black. A light streak of white runs from up her nose going up to her forehead and slight smears off the black that come down just before her eyes.

Eye Color:
Her eyes are a misty yellow wth a sheen of gray over them, giving them a hypnotic & mysterious outlook.

Markings/Scars:
She has a few scars across her legs but they are not too noticable since her fur covers up most of them.

Build:

R e l a t i o n s .

Mate / Pups:
No one / None.

Friends:
None.

Enemies:
None.

Crushes:
None.

P e r s o n a .

Personality:
Cheshire usually is seen to be often lost in thought & gives little attention to what happens around her. She's usually not the type who would easily socialize with others but will often answer if talked to, well if she feels like it. She can be considered to be shy, since she always casts hereself away from others & isnt too open. When she's on her own, her true timid & sort of skiddish nature appeares but once she encounters others; it melts into a calm & more neutral one.

Most of the time she carries an expressionless poker face & tends to be calm with little care of whatever obsticle she is dealing with. Because of her calm state that she seems to always be in, most would assume that she is a kind & gentle wolf; one that wouldn't step out of line to speak her mind & one that would usually hate or stray away from fights. Well then, most would assume wrong. Cheshire hates being misjudged & seen as delicate or someone who will always need another to protect her. She is strong willed & fierce, able to hold up her own & not afraid to stand her ground against another.

She does have a sinister side [ Which she hides most of the time ] & the cunning mind of a trickster which she uses highly to her advantage whenever facing an enemy or prey or just anyone who is an annoyance or a pest to her. She is sly & secretive as a cunning fox & has a tendacy of twisting her worlds around. She is capable of lying to a near perfection, easily manipulating & toying with another's mind to get her way. When Cheshire becomes irritated, she can easily snap, something that happens occasionally even if it's for the smallest of things. Although she will tame her rage if she is close by to someone who she actually cares, not ever wanting to ever loose control in front of them that might endanger their lives.

Whenever she's in a fight she would take her time and try to control her aggression by always taunting & teasing her enemy, & never going in directly for a hit until the moment is right for more of a fatal attack or wound to weaken her enemy or prey. Cheshire has a devious little mind that comes with different tactics & strategies that help her in combat but more along the lines of hunting. Even though she has a roller coaster of a personality, she does know how to be loyal and trust worth. She will always watch for those who are close to her and would even risk her life for those she trusts, even though it's a few.

Once someone gets the opportunity to ever know the real Cheshire, they will learn she is completely opposite from what she seems to be. She tends to be blunt & devious out of fear. In truth, she's just as alone & as confused as a wandering spirit; trying to find what her purpose could be. Her deepest fear is being alone or casted away & would never really wander too far from others she encounters. Bottom line is that Cheshire can have a various sort of manipulative personalities; at times seeming calm & neutral & at others mad & wild & others terrified like a small pup. She just hopes to be able to find a place where she can belong & where she doesn't have to fear the empty abyss of darkness that had so far claimed most of her life. She hopes to find a place to be happy.

Habits:
IN all honesty, she is truely terrified of the dar; night time is when she is most uncomfortable. Cheshire has had feared the dark ever since after her encounter with humans. When the time comes to sleep, she would usually sneak away from the rest & find a small spot where the moon's light would tough her; so in a way it could protect her from the surrounding darkness.

P a s t .

Family:
Will come soon with history.

History:
Working on it. xD

Last edited by Cheshire on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: No one

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire's Mad World.   Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:32 am

Great bio! I like the dividers, very nice! And welcome Chessie!
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Forager
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire's Mad World.   Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:16 am

thankies!!. hopefully i will be able to get in her history & family in by this weekend so it will explain more of her so it doesnt seem too confusing of her persona & backgroundishness xD
Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire's Mad World.   Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:21 am

Great bio, pretty wolf and I agree with Philo, I love the dividers! Can't wait to meet you in the RP!
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Forager
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire's Mad World.   Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:25 am

thankies, ice!!. hehe i love them too; thankfully my friend helped me find them so whee! . ^D^
same as well, i'm just getting shivers of excitement to try out this new character hehe xD
Back to top Go down
Duxav
General
Duxav

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: None

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire's Mad World.   Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:55 pm

Welcome to the pack Cheshire! I love the bio! (especially the dividers) Cant wait to meet her in the rp!
Back to top Go down
https://northernfallspack.rpg-board.net
Ayla
General
Ayla

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: She would not stoop to such a thing

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire's Mad World.   Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Lovely bio, Chess! I love the layout and colours and the picture up the top is adorable;

I do wonder how she and Ayla will get along, I imagine it could be either of two extremes xD
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Forager
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire's Mad World.   Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:57 am

thankies, ayla & duxav!!. ^D^
hehe, yes. i'm sure it will be an interesting first encounter between the two that will leave them on edge about each other xD

oh & in case if it hasn't been noticed, my character will be revolving around a sort of alice in wonderland base & will hold some familiar names but it will mostly be in my own way & style that it will go. hmm that might have sounded a bit confusing but more will be explained once i finish with the history part! xD
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: No one

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire's Mad World.   Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:05 pm

Oh noes Chessy, your pictures are gone!
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Forager
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire's Mad World.   Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:14 am

o.o nuuu!! my photobucket account went down, gotta get them all overs >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire's Mad World.   Cheshire's Mad World. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheshire's Mad World.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northern Falls  :: Pack Discussion :: Character Biographies-
Jump to: